Hydronic Electric Baseboard Heater : Dog House Heater Plans.
Hydronic Electric Baseboard Heater
- An electric heat-emitting appliance located at ground (or ceiling) level. This appliance may be made of cast iron or flanges.
- An individual space heater with electric resistance coils mounted behind shallow panels along baseboards. Electric baseboards rely on passive convection to distribute heated air to the space.
- (Hydronics) the science of heating or cooling with water.
- (Hydronics) is heating with hot water. The hot water is pumped to heat transfer devices (radiators, baseboards, tubes for infloor heating, etc.).
- Denoting a cooling or heating system in which heat is transported using circulating water
- Hydronics is the use of water as the heat-transfer medium in heating and cooling systems. Some of the oldest and most common examples are steam and hot-water radiators.
- A person or thing that heats, in particular a device for warming the air or water
- device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
- fastball: (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity; "he swung late on the fastball"; "he showed batters nothing but smoke"
- A heater is object that emits heat or causes another body to achieve a higher temperature. In a household or domestic setting, heaters are usually appliances whose purpose is to generate heating (i.e. warmth). Heaters exists for all states of matter, including solids, liquids and gases.
- A conductor used for indirect heating of the cathode of a thermionic tube
- A fastball
Per unit hydronic metering
A company called "Fair Energy" does the per-unit metering for heat at Walnut Mews. They measure the number of minutes per month that you have the heat on, and the cost per minute is scaled to the square footage of your unit. This is somewhat imperfect since if you've got all your windows open and it's below zero outside, you'll do a much more efficient job of sucking the heat out of the thermal transfer fluid in the radiators before sending it back to the heater. But who would do that? "Fair Energy" charges us $780/year ($5/unit/month) to e-mail automatically generated billing statements to the property manager each month. I don't know if there were additional up-front installation costs, or who owns the metering equipment. Seems ilke a great internet-appliance niche... why not just have it e-mail us the bills directly, and produce output showing heating usage patterns on the web?
WattsThermostatic Mixing Valve
Our new FlatPlate powered by the Espar D5 Hydronic coolant heater is extremely efficient. Turns out, the kitchen tap water is scalding! The simple solution was to install a Watts Thermostatic Water Temperature Mixing Valve.
mirage patio heater
caravan water heater
fin tube heater
10w aquarium heater
hayward pool heater error codes
wood burning swimming pool heater
where is heater core located