LASKO CERAMIC HEATER MODEL - CAR HEATER FAN
Lasko Ceramic Heater Model
- The second most popular type of heaters; provides up to 50 in? of surface area heat and comes in a variety of trademark names
- Contrary to natural IR radiation sources (e.g. the Sun, flames) the sources discussed here use technical means to produce IR radiation.
- Lasko is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Bierzwnik, within Choszczno County, West Pomeranian Voivodeship, in north-western Poland. It lies approximately north-east of Bierzwnik, east of Choszczno, and south-east of the regional capital Szczecin.
- Lasko is a spa town and municipality in eastern Slovenia. Traditionally the area was part of the Lower Styria region. The municipality is now included in the Savinja statistical region. The town is located at the foothills of the Hum hill on the Savinja River.
- (in drawing or painting) Represent so as to appear three-dimensional
- Fashion or shape (a three-dimensional figure or object) in a malleable material such as clay or wax
- exemplary: worthy of imitation; "exemplary behavior"; "model citizens"
- Use (esp. a system or procedure) as an example to follow or imitate
- a hypothetical description of a complex entity or process; "the computer program was based on a model of the circulatory and respiratory systems"
A Mess of Everything by Miss Lasko-Gross - video preview
A Mess of Everything is the second volume in Miss Lasko-Gross's semi-autobiographical trilogy, picking up where the first volume, Escape from "Special," left off: self-effacing non-conformist Melissa is now in high school, where the stakes are higher as she copes with an anxiety-induced drug habit and an anorexic best friend. Melissa finds herself negotiating the kinds of everyday problems facing young adults today — such as alienating her friends with her uncomfortable honesty and accidentally breaking her best guy friend's heart. Eventually, her woes cause her to nearly flunk out of school, and by the end of the book Melissa faces the choice that we all do at some point: to take the risk and pursue her dreams or settle for a safer, more secure routine.
The unsentimental truthfulness that is the hallmark of Lasko-Gross's work is coupled with a raw but increasingly refined visual vocabulary. A Mess of Everything is an intense, honest, and funny memoir that holds appeal for anyone who is navigating, or who has ever grappled with, these issues. She expresses the awkward naïveté and inexperience of a young girl with the keen insights of a mature artist.
"A brutally honest look at suburban life from a bright new talent." – Kathleen Hanna
232-page full-color 6" x 9" softcover
In stock: March 31, 2009
In stores: May 2009
Lasko goes crazy, wants to hurt Moco
In 1978, Lasko had become completly insane. Sporting a jet black nose ring, frizzy big 80's hair and a horrable scowl, she wants to kill Moco and kidnap Chris to torment her. Moco must emngage in an epic battle with Lasko in forder to defeat the evil that threatens her beloved Chris. Will Moco win?
Related topics: replacing electric water heater national water heater rental hot water heater burner assembly solar water heater storage tank pool solar heater diy hot water heater thermostat electric camping heaters best small space heaters portable baseboard heaters